Everyone knows anal sex is supposed to be painful right? WRONG!
Say it with me “anal sex shouldn’t hurt!” Sex of any kind shouldn’t hurt (unless you’re getting kinky 😉). Pain is our bodies’ way of letting us know something isn’t quite right. So why then does anal sex always seem to hurt?
10 Reasons to Take a Class at Enchantasys this Month
- Learn something new: We have a bunch of classes with topics from Senior Sex to Sex Toys to Lube to Oral to Anal and much more.
- Support a great cause: For every ticket sold we give a $10 donation to NDSU women’s activists organization.
- Special guest instructors: We have Lupe from CalExotics, Jillie from Wicked Sensual Care, and Conde from Screaming O visiting for a special opportunity to learn from the pros.
- More chances to win: Enter to win door prizes and custom arcade games.
- Free products: Tickets are $20.00 but you get $20 to spend after the class.
- Make your sex life better: More knowledge, more toys, more fun!
- Get out of your comfort zone: Challenge yourself to see a new perspective.
- Make new friends: Enchantasys classes tend to attract awesome, fun, and open minded folks.
- Help celebrate our 15th Anniversary.
- Get some swag baby!
March 2018 is Enchantasys 15th Anniversary! We want to celebrate with you.
Welcome to Enchantasys Newest Store: 2551 45th St. South Fargo, ND.
One question we get all the time from our clients is “How can we spice up our love life?” and we don’t just get it from people who have been together for 40+ years. I’ve had that exact same question from couples who’ve been dating less than a year. It all has to do with what you’d consider “spicy”.